Skip to content
What I’m Doing
- Content marketing, social media, and creative work for Discord, a voice and text chat app for gamers with more than 11 million registered users.
- Learning how to develop a game in Unity with Gnarf on the pixels.
- Working on another full length album.
- Pretending like I also have time to write a novel.
What I’ve Done
- Wrote one of the most popular guest posts on the Pro Audio Files, “72 Music Production Tips I Wish I Knew When I Started,” which received over 30,000 likes, 165 comments, and more than a hundred thousand reads. Other work can be found on Recording Revolution, Resoundsound, Howtomakeelectronicmusic, ADSR, and on my own blog here!
- Successfully Kickstarted two video game remix albums Shinshu In Bloom (Okami) and At the End of Days (Animal Crossing).
- Released an official remix on Beatport of Church William’s “Invisible Signs.”
- Released a 3 track EP and a 9 track album on iTunes.
- Wrote a 21 page “First Year Survival Guide” for the video game Don’t Starve. That makes me cool, right?